Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blog Slacker

What a blog slacker I've been.  Notice I didn't say "slacker" for that is one thing I have not been lately.  I have been so busy I can hardly keep my days straight!  Things are good in our life right now and those things are keeping me on my toes and away from fun stuff like blogging and pinterest.  Oh how I miss you pinterest!

I did peek on facebook and pinterest for all of 30 seconds and found two fabulous deals.  So it was worth the 30 second distraction from my to-do list.  I'll share of course because I can't keep good things to myself:

This blog - Crystal Wilkerson has an awesome download for a year planner.  It has different sections and quotes and to-do lists and all sorts of goodies!

That's all I've got for now.  Sorry folks

No comments: