10. I'm so thankful Cassidy is better. She was one sick girl! Oh I felt so bad for her last week. The worst was when I had to leave her all day long on Thursday. She had to lay on the couch all by herself with no one to take care of her. I'm sure it will come up as one of those "Mom stories" in years to come. Talk about guilt!
9. I found my favorite blue and cream striped sweater. It has been missing for months! I thought Cass took it and lost it. But nope...it was on my closet floor in the back corner wadded up into a ball hidden beneath my coats.
8. It was windy yesterday. WINDY not breezy and I secretly loved it. My hair was a mess, the dust was crazy but I loved the cross breeze that whistled through the house. Last night I went to bed hearing the trees sway in the wind and it was pure bliss. In AZ we don't have wind.......ever. Sad but true.
7. I'm addicted to Words with Friends on my phone. One benefit is I now have a new vocabulary of words that aren't words. HaHa. Seriously, some of the words you can get away with on this game baffles me.
5. Spring makes me want to spruce things up around the house. Clean out closets, re-arrange furniture, sew new pillows and curtains. I'm making a pinterest list of everything I want to do to my house.
4. I wish our backyard was big enough for this cottage playhouse from here. The girls would love it!
2. My friend Kim asked me for a punch recipe. I went on Pinterest and wham! I had every kind of punch recipe I could imagaine. I chose this one to send to her. What do you think? I'm thinking it will be a hit! Plus she needed a punch bowl and I have the exact one in this picture. It's fate I tell ya - fate.
1 can frozen piña colada concentrate, thawed (Bacardi makes a good one)
1 can frozen orange pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
4 liters of diet lemon-lime soda (That’s two 2-liters for the mathematically challenged.)
1 bag of pebble ice (You can buy it at Sonic Drive-In or at most grocery stores in the deli or meat departments.)
1 bag of frozen raspberries
1. We are thinking of signing up Cassidy for volleyball and Amberly for soccer. They don't want to. What should we do?