Friday, May 25, 2012

Instagram Friday

OK, so.......Android got Instagram.  
I have been waiting for Instagram and now I'm a tad bit addicted.  
Think facebook but in pictures.  
I love pictures, I love seeing little bits of peoples lives through pictures which means........
I ♥ Instagram.

So without further adieu I give you a week of instagram pictures from me.

Word to the wise, my life is kinda boring.

My favorite section at Costco

 Just in case your hand sanitizer gets chilly.

Thanks to our neighbor and his #23 welding helmet we got to see the eclipse. 

Someone had the giggles♥ (sweet Cassidy)

Picking lettuce for dinner from the garden.

Poor Kitty.

I've been rocking the coupons this week!
(that's a whole different post)

 There you have it.  A glimpse into our little life through pictures. 
 It's sooooooo exciting isn't it?  
If you want to see more fun instapics go to Life Rearranged 
where she posts her instapics and everyone else does too.  
(including me)

2 comments:

Anette said...

Love your photos, and my favourite is the first one, as I love books :) Hugs from Anette in Norway :)

tracie said...

love this! i too have been IG obsessed! seems i pretty much just tweet & fb in IG photos now! happy i found you over there! :)