I would love to learn as well- let me know if you find any classes.
super cute! i'd like to take a class to , but i'd have to get it first. such a cutie!
I have this program too and of course now want a couple of other specialzed programs from Nikon to go with it... I think what you've done with this picture is really cute! I have no tips though bc I'm still learning too.
super cute!!! Sorry that I can't help you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I would love to learn as well- let me know if you find any classes.
super cute! i'd like to take a class to , but i'd have to get it first. such a cutie!
I have this program too and of course now want a couple of other specialzed programs from Nikon to go with it... I think what you've done with this picture is really cute! I have no tips though bc I'm still learning too.
super cute!!! Sorry that I can't help you.
Post a Comment