strong, smart, helpful, kind, obedient, funny
and growing up way too fast!
What a great idea! She is a blessing for sure-so dang cute that one!Thanks for letting us tag along with you guys the other night,we had a ton of fun!
i think i may do this little blog idea as well! where do you find this stuff!!!for sure cassidy is all of those thins you listed! how blessed you are.
Love it. I think it is sooo important for our kids to know what a blessing they are!
I love this! I've simply got to do it. And for the record, Diet DP is the LIQUID FORM of a happy pill! C'mon over!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a great idea! She is a blessing for sure-so dang cute that one!
Thanks for letting us tag along with you guys the other night,we had a ton of fun!
i think i may do this little blog idea as well! where do you find this stuff!!!
for sure cassidy is all of those thins you listed! how blessed you are.
Love it. I think it is sooo important for our kids to know what a blessing they are!
I love this! I've simply got to do it. And for the record, Diet DP is the LIQUID FORM of a happy pill! C'mon over!
Post a Comment