My bike is my blessing this week.
Are you sick of hearing me talk about it?
I just love it so!
This week it has helped me:
♥go find my children in the pouring rain,
(they were down in the greenbelt playing in the lake that had formed from all the rain)
♥take Abby to gymnastics around the corner
♥go for a ride with Abby and Cassidy to activity days (girls church group)
♥have a ton-O-fun yesterday riding with my followers who I have dubbed
"The Bike Brigade" (all the neighborhood children). We pretended we were in a parade and waved to everyone we saw. I had about six kids on bikes with me as we rode around the 'hood for about an hour.
Lot's of fun I tell ya! LOTS!
♥my favorite thing so far was giving this little guy a ride in our "bike brigade". He couldn't have been happier and neither could I! Just look at that smile - I love him! (my nephew Will) Doesn't he look so cute in my bike basket?


5 comments:
he is adorable in that basket- your bike is so darn cute! glad you are getting lots of good use out of it!
I love your bike! It is so cool that you are still doing the 52 weeks project! Great blessing it is to be out enjoying life!
This picture makes me smile:)
I love your bike! It looks like you are having lots of fun with it. Great pictures.
I love your new bike and you looks so cute on it. Our neighborhood kids would love a mom like you.
Post a Comment