I know what you are thinking............."you paid money for that?"
Tom thought I was crazy. The funky girl ringing me up thought I was mad. I do have to admit, it needs a lot of love but can you see how great it is? Yes? No??
How about now?
It didn't even make it into the house before I was taking pictures of the girls on it. The chair is pretty cute but I do have to admit...........the girl sitting on it sure is the shining star♥



5 comments:
I LOVE the chair! Where did you find it?? I've been itching for a new project...
I love it.
AWESOME! i love it! it is perfect for pictures. and you can FIX it up....or not. either way it's great!
I'm sure you know I'll say YES the chair is so cool! I love it as is for pics it adds a little uniqueness that other chairs don't have. Great find. Oh, you could have someone make a slip cover then you have the best of both in one chiar.
Lovin' your new header, door etc... and you ♥
Love it, pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment