When I looked there were 11 spots left.
I could have totally signed up but I was too chicken.
I mean it's right.here.in.my.backyard!
How fun would have been to go to dinner with all my favorite bloggers that I admire and read all about.
I'm sure I would have learned a ton, had a blast, and yet.......I didn't sign up.
I convinced myself to just be brave and DO IT!
I convinced myself to just be brave and DO IT!
Now there aren't anymore spots left and I'm so dissapointed in myself!
This was supposed to be my year where I was brave,
did things out of my element,
stepped out of my safe box
and I blew it!
did things out of my element,
stepped out of my safe box
and I blew it!
I'll go wallow in my sorrow now.
Sniff
2 comments:
Blast that looked like fun. If it ever happens again I'll go with you!
AWE :( I wanted to go to this too! And was too chicken! ha!
Post a Comment