The Top 10 Things I Need To Work On
1) Being patient. Normally I am a very patient, calm person. However...when my life feels out of control and unorganized I lose that patience very quickly.
2) Making the end of the day as pleasant as the beginning. I have been so tired lately that by 7-8pm I'm done. I don't want to read bedtime stories, help get things ready for the next day, do dishes, clean up after dinner and so on. I need to somehow make it until 9pm and then be done so my family doesn't start to hate me.
3) I need to start checking off my 40 before 40 list. The time is a ticking and I still have a lot to do!
4) I need more hours in the day. With summer coming (I am soooo ready!) I need to get this house & my life in order so we can have some fun around here!
5) Checking the mailbox daily. I am the worst at this. Lets just say that I'm lucky if I check it once a week. That goes for my voice mail too.
6) Bring my camera back out. I have not been taking picture lately (like in months!) and I am missing all the little things in life. I love documenting our little life in pictures and this blog. I'm not doing very well in either area.
7) Spending time with each of my kids. This summer I am planning on having a Mommy / Daughter date with each of the girls once a week. It's been too long and I can tell they need me.
8) My pantry needs HELP! I have let it go and it's not pretty. Tomorrow is the day if I don't get it done today.
9) Eating better. This week I decided to not eat any sugar. So far I've done pretty good. I can always tell a difference in my arthritis if I have been eating too much sugar. It makes me hurt and how want's to hurt? Right?!
10) Get this office in ship-shape. It's a mess and has been for far too long. I got our main computer back yesterday and I'm excited to get things up and running again. I see blog books and my 12 on the 12th posts caught up!
1 comment:
I like your list.. In fact I think more than half of your list has been on my own mind!! I am so looking forward to summer!
Post a Comment