does eating too much key lime pie make you mouth go bonkers? it does to me! i once ate too much key lime pie (aka, most of a whole pie) and oh i had the worst sores all over the insides of my mouth. for days!
I want new bedding too! And couches and.....I better stop. I'm going to Utah in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to cooler weather. It better not snow on me though. Or else.
3 comments:
I keep thinking...can it really be time to sew christmas pajamas again???
EEK is right!!!!
does eating too much key lime pie make you mouth go bonkers? it does to me! i once ate too much key lime pie (aka, most of a whole pie) and oh i had the worst sores all over the insides of my mouth. for days!
I want new bedding too! And couches and.....I better stop. I'm going to Utah in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to cooler weather. It better not snow on me though. Or else.
Post a Comment