Thankful Top Ten
1. My Family. All of them. Tom, the girls, my brothers, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, nieces nephews, Aunt's, Uncles, my cousins and even my cousins kids. I love them, cherish them and am so thankful for them♥
2. My health. I haven't been feeling very well in the last few months and it made me realize how thankful I am that I have felt so good for almost two years. It's a blessing and a curse. Now that's I've felt normal I don't have my high pain tolerance and man have I been spoiled!
3. Sky-Blue-Pink Sunset's (as my Mom called them)
4. Being comfortable in my own skin. 40 will be Fabulous!
5. Great friends near and far, old and new.
6. That I know I am a daughter of God and he loves me.
7. Prayer
8. Green Smoothies
9. Dr. Jessie
10. My Life
These may seem generic but I am genuinely thankful for each of these things. My life is simple and happy and I am content and thankful of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment