I think the 52 Blessings Project is a hit!
I'm getting a lot of comments of people who want to join in.
The answer is......
YES!! Please do!!
How about if I make a list of people who want to participate on my sidebar. Every week we can all check each others blogs to see what we are most grateful for!!
I think this is going to be fun!!!
Which day so you think would be good to post our thankfulness?
Thursday or Sunday?
I think Sunday would be fun since we have a thankful heart on that day anyway.
What do you think?
Thursday
(so it doesn't interfere with the other fun projects)
or Sunday?
So far I have:
Pam, Natalie, Utah Crystal, Cindy Lou, Marie and Nikki.
Let me know and I'll add you to the "Mr. Linky" as Crystal calls it!
21 comments:
I am in.
I have to be Sunday because of all the craziness in my life.
Love your word.
Can't wait to hear more.
I'm in too! I think sunday sounds good.
Sunday is my vote! I'm so excited to do this. I'm now working on my one word...I'm having a hard time because I keep wanting to add something to it like _____more! Does that make sense....I guess I need some help from a thesauraus or the likes thereof! tee hee I'll be posting mine soon! Thanks again for inspiring us to reach higher!
I want in,too! It is such a great idea! Sunday always works for me-it might have to replace my Thankful Sundays...which is just fine!!
I found ur blog from ONEHM. I love this idea (52 blessings)!! I totally want in! I think Sunday would be good for me cuz that gives me all week to get it done! Thanks for inspiring so many!!
Love your WORD!! I've been thinking about picking a word also. I just love that idea, too!
What a great idea.. I am in. Will probably post random, either on Thursday (I am off that day) or Monday. Cara you are awesome. Hugs from Kim :)
I love the idea of doing it on Sunday; the two just kinda go together. I don't blog much on Sundays (laziness), so this would be a great day! And the sidebar idea...genius. Thank goodness for you being a mover-&-shaker.
(as opposed to we loafers)
I got so excited about this idea, that I just posted my first one! You can go to my blog & see if you want.
Thanks again for this FAB idea!!
so i love it! of course. i already posted my first one, right after reading yours. and sundays are great since my new calling has me frazzled at the moment. sunday is when it will end for a sec. i love the link idea! can't wait to read/see everyone else's!!! now if i totally want to be as good as you i just have to come up with a word for the year! :) in agreement with everyone else- thanks for inspiring us to be a little better and do a little more!
Oh lady! i am in! i am sucked in by all the fabulous things you do! and i have to participate like all the coolest bloggers i know! you inspire me! I'll get on this tonight! running outta time!
I think that the 52 blessings idea is wonderful, and I totally want to participate. I also think Sunday is a good day for it. I found you either through OneHM or CrazyMama..You have alot of fabulous ideas!
I was going to post mine today. I think Sunday is a great day to do this post! I love your great ideas & can't wait to get started.
Oh & I love your word!!!
I found you through Crystal's blog and think this is a fabulous idea! I want to join, and Sundays sound great, but this week I'll have to settle for a Monday post. Thanks for the inspiration!
Hi. I found your blog through someone else but I want to join in this. What day did you decide? Sunday works best for me.
I am new to this blog. Hey, I think it's a great idea and am joining in!
I'm new too, but I'd love to do it on Sundays.
I'm in and have been doing 52 Fridays, but have no problem making a switch to either day. Just let me know!
feel free to come see!
I found you through Heather and Wendi's blogs. I love your idea so I hope you don't mind me tagging along for the ride.
Cara,
Hello....
I would love to be apart of your 52 blessing group. I just started blogging last night and that sounds really fun.
Please let me know.
Lori
PS have a great day!!
Cara,
I just started blogging, and found your blog through others. Love the idea, and would love to jump in!Thanks, Lauri
I here by way of Tip Junkie. I love this 52 Blessings Project. I am in on Sundays.
Post a Comment