Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Best Book

Holy Moly! Monica gave this book to me to read for book club. I was eh (shrug a shoulder)....... Mainly because I haven't read a good book in a long time so I wasn't in the mood to start another dud. Well, this is not a dud! I could not put it down! I'm am carrying it with me from room to room, in the car, everywhere I went. Seriously! I read it in two days and yes, my kids were neglected - ask them, the house was a mess, no T.V. - just totally immersed in this book.

Yes......it's THAT good!

Today I was on her web site wanting to know who this girl is. Check it out here! Then Monica, Mindy and I talked about it for most of the five hours that we were swimming today. Sorry book club girls. We couldn't wait! Brooke - you ARE reading this book! I'll bring it over!!!!

We decided that when we go to book club we need to bring a picture of "our" Edward and Bella. Who we think they look like. Example. Mindy sees Jude Law as Edward. I see a Calvin Klein model or an Abercrombie and Fitch dude. Too bad they never have very many clothes on or I'd try and post a picture. Anyway, I think it will be fun to see the different views.

O.K. enough of that. School ended today. I am actually excited for the kids to be home. I think we will have a fun summer. We are going to do a lot of de-junking, organizing, playing, swimming, reading and who knows what else. I'm sure the girls have a list. They always do!

So an end to a good day! I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Summers Here!

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

k- i love that book!! I also put it on my blog awhile ago. Sooooo good. I have the New moon if you want to read it. Can't wait until Aug for the 3rd to come out.

Brooke said...

It sounds like a good one! I have missed you, what have you been up to?

Courtney said...

I LOVED this book. I read Twilight and New Moon in the space of three days ( A personal best for me. It usually takes me weeks to get through a book) I can't wait for the third book Eclipse to come out.

Lindsey said...

Ok, I have read this book twice and the 2nd one too. My sister is on the waiting list for the 3rd one it comes out in August. I am a huge fan of this book.

Love it, love it!!!

Lindsey said...

Oh ya, did I mention I read it in 2 days, I stayed up all night and all day. So good

Erin Linford said...

I love this book too. If you want to see pictures of who the author would choose to be Edward and Bella she has pictures posted on her website stepheniemeyer.com.