Monday, August 20, 2007

This is what happens.........



when I'm making dinner and I go and check on a few blogs.
Can I say............Oooops!!!



Also, I'm a little behind but wanted to thank Julie for this:



“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people;
good blog friends and those who inspire
good feelings and inspiration.
Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.
Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others
who you feel are deserving of this award.”
Julie you are the best! Thank you so much! It really means a lot.
Now I get to give the award to 7 people!
And they are: (drum roll please!)
Stars and Bows(Crystal)
JBrink(Jennifer)
Pam
Brandi
Erin
Tiffany
Idaho Hubers (Lisa)
(and One Happy Mom, Brooke and Lizzy
got one but I would have given one to you!)
Isn't it fun to pass on a little bit of happiness!
Love it!!

10 comments:

Webb Family said...

That is so funny that looks like something I would do too!!! And, I still can't get over what you said in RS I even was telling a client about it today!

onehm said...

I commented a couple of times on Kristy Glass' blog, and she actually commented back on mine, and I know it's totally childish, but I felt like a celebrity had communicated to me! (She even complimented me on something once~ I don't even remember what it was~ but I was flying!)
Does that make me nuts?!

I totally enjoy her NYC life too.
How fun to find another Kage-fan!!
;)

Lizzy said...

oh, that nice to still think of me :) Thank you!

Crazymamaof6 said...

you are the sweetest blog friend! of course you deserve the nice award! we really need to hang out sometime!

Grandma T. said...

Cara, was there something wrong with those chicken breasts in the pan? I thought it might have just been a new recipe. Maybe a recipe from Jamica? Blackened Blogger Chicken? -Love, Aunt Janet

Erin said...

Cara, you are so funny! I can't leave the kitchen when I'm cooking or I'd do the same thing. Thanks for the award.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the way chicken's supposed to look ? KT

Jennifer said...

Thanks Cara! I love to blog... it took some serious arm twisting but it's one of my favorite things to do now. I think I' m addicted!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks Cara! You're too sweet!

Amy said...

Hey Cara! Your blog is too cute! I'm glad you found me. I am so hooked on this blogging thing, I can totally imagine me burning dinner :) You know, Caleb still mentions he is going to marry Abi - even though she lives in Phoenix. I don't understand how he ever started that, but it is pretty cute!