Monday, January 7, 2008

52 BP

O.K. Ladies, I have a temporary link list of our participants. I'm trying to figure out Mr. Linky and other link options. If anyone has any suggestions or information I would love to hear it. I'm going to be contacting the SPT guru Lelly to see if she can help me.

For now all the 52 BP-ers are on my side bar. And everyone who posted.......
It was amazing! I loved to see what everyone was thankful/grateful/blessed by. My spirits were indeed uplifted today!

This is going to be a fun year!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You ROCK!! Thanks for listing all the ladies included in the 52 blessings! I enjoyed hopping to each one and reading their posts!

AddiEphriaMom said...

i can't wait to get around to all of them to see what everyone is thankful for!!!
THANKS CARA!!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok lady! this has spread like wildfire! aweseomest idea ever! and i feel super cool being able to say i know you in real life! you rock! and seriously you inspire me too! hugs!

carrie & troy keiser said...

Heard about this from Wendi and Crystal, and I'm gonna join ya. What a great idea!