Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer has Begun


I have to admit I was worried this year for summer to come. I didn't have anything planned and I wasn't ready to give up my alone time. It seemed like this year went by a lot faster than past years and summer crept up and was here before I was ready.

I was wrong! So far (for all of 5 days) my girls have gotten along, had fun with each other and been willing to help when asked. We have had a great time hanging out and running errands and just being together. I shouldn't have been worried. My sweet little girls have made this week very fun and I am happy to say that I am thrilled!

Now I better get my rear in gear and start planning the summer.
I'm sure all this LOVE that's flying around over here isn't going to last!

Hee-Hee!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

You are so right. I need a plan for the summer. Just the 4 day Memorial weekend saw some of our kids at each others throats or bored! At least I have an entire month of school left to figure something out!

crystal said...

Post your summer plan! I need ideas, sister!!!!!!

idahohubers said...

Beautiful girls! Happy summer-ing.

Dana Home Academy said...

My kids are currently working their way through the cupboard full of DVD's that they never have time to watch. Hopefully, it takes them all summer!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I love this picture of you and the girls!!

Happy Summer!!