Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

Questions:
How do I.......

1.) get Darling Daughter #1 to NOT to dress like a boy - t-shirt and jean shorts - everyday.

2.) have Little Miss 1st grader NOT wear the same shorts every single day.

3.) get more hours in my day but still get my beauty sleep.

4.) get my house remodeled for FREE like my friend Mindy.

5.) make myself go to the gym everyday.

6.) stop craving sweets.

7.) be more organized.

8.) blog more.

9.) stay cool in this heat that is killing me this week.

10.) keep my hair from falling out all over the bathroom floor (and down my arm, in my shirt, on my pillowcase etc.....)

Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Crissybug said...

I don't have answers to all of your questions but as far as gym thing goes...here is my two cents. I struggled forever on getting to the gym too. There always seems to be something else that I need to do, and going to the gym would get pushed aside. This year I decided that I was going to get there no matter what. I arranged it so I am the one taking the kids to school every morning....that way I am forced to get out of my house. I wake up and get in my gym clothes...drop the kids off, and go straight to the gym. It's the only way it has worked for me. I know your honey takes the girls in the morning, but maybe you should try it out. :)

Also...I must have missed the fact that Abby is still in Kinder. Who is her teacher?

Megan said...

If you ever get #'s 3-10 figured out please post immediately.
And actually I am sure I will need #1 and 2 answered at some point too so feel free to post those as well.

Anny said...

I love the how do I's. I love that I don't have to deal with #1 and #2. My kids wear uniforms and nobody knows that they have worn the same shorts 5 days in a row :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

stay cool #9 by blogging more#8 .

get organized by purging.

eat sweets and you'll stop craving.

get rid of the jean shorts. and don't allow the purchase of T-shirts. only cute cotton anything other than crew neck t-shirts. or require bling on the shirts. don't let her pick her own clothes, lose in the laundry the clothes you hate, and make them disappear. said the evil controlling clothing obsessed mother. OR let it go. and stop worrying. Oh or Praise abbey for her girlyness and maybe she'll decided she wants praise for being cute. what do all the other kids wear? maybe she just wants to be comfy and fit in?

on the hair? maybe the lint roller trick would work on you too?
the hair comes with the territory. are your levels where they should be yet?