Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Miss My Friend

Today I get my friend back. My computer. I've missed it! Really, really missed it!

I am very thankful to have had the laptop. I have been able to check school lunches every morning, navigate through web-mail (which I don't love), post a few things on the blog, comment on fewer blogs, try and find the Bobby Flay Minestrone Soup recipe (I couldn't ), look up a shark attack in Cali yesterday and still listen to my beloved Pandora.

Yes, I am thankful for the laptop. It saved me yesterday while I sat at the car dealership for 4 whole hours waiting for my car. I planned Amberly's school Halloween party at the little office center they had there. I felt very important. They thought I was working - like work-working. They didn't know I was e-mailing Moms on what craft supplies and party treats to bring (wink).

I'm excited to have my photo shop back, my favorite friend LiveWriter and my e-mail that is so easy to click and read and delete (web-mail is horrid!). I miss making little hearts after cute sentences. I love sitting at my desk and exploring all the creative minds out there in blog land. It makes my day! I don't get a lot done...but it really makes my day.

So, as soon as I get my friend back and I get some bills paid with my online banking (I have even missed that!!!) I will get back to business.

I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anny said...

You crack me up. I can just see you at the dealership feeling so important! You are important, even Oprah said a stay at home mom is the hardest job in the world! I'm sure the Halloween party was a hit!