Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Something New

Last night I got my new computer.....after a month an a half.
I was giddy!
I woke up at 2am wanting to go and get things organized.
But I contained myself and went back to sleep....an hour later.
This morning I frantically rushed around installing my CS3 and my Totally Rad Actions
so I could edit Lisa's photo's in style.
They turned out so good!
I can't wait to see it in a Christmas card!
I'm giddy - again♥

Bad news though:
I have no contact list.
It's gone.
All my hard work last year typing in all my address (well Jon typed) for my Christmas cards,
GONE!!!!
I almost cried!
My chest heaved a bit.
I'm slightly panicked.
So, if you are reading this I was wondering if you could send me a little e-mail with your contact info.
My e-mail address is over there on my side bar in green.
See it?
If not send it to:
gardenviewcottage(at)cox(dot)net
(that's in code for any hackers out there)
It would make my day.
Really - it would.
Plus, then I could send you a Christmas card.
Is that incentive enough?

O.K. I'm off to put the kiddo's to bed so I can play on this new beauty without anymore guilt!
Sweet dreams!

3 comments:

Becca said...

It's always fun to get something new and learn all about it. I remember when you said last year you got all the addresses on the computer so you can access it easily. What a bummer. I'll send you my address if you don't mind sending me a Christmas Card :)

crystal said...

I'd love a card! I'm selfish, though, because I'm on the fence whether or not I'm going to send cards. So it's your call :)

crystal said...

I'd love a card! I'm selfish, though, because I'm on the fence whether or not I'm going to send cards. So it's your call :)