Sunday, January 10, 2010

52 Blessing Project Week 1 & 2

I am so excited about this project! It has made me so happy this week thinking about all the things that bless my life. It’s going to be very difficult choosing and posting just one. Here are my blessings for this week:
1. Our Birth Mothers. I am so lucky to not only have the most beautiful girls in the world but I have a wonderful and special friendship with each of my girls Birth Mothers. I love them. I am thankful for them. I appreciate them. I think of them daily and how my life as a mother is because of them and our Father in Heaven. I wouldn’t be who I am with out their ultimate sacrifice for me. They are truly a blessing in my life♥
TCS_
2. Good Books to read and Book Club. What a blessing it is to get lost in a good book that inspires, takes me to a different time or a far away land. My book club has been so helpful in getting me to read so many different kinds of books I never would have even considered reading. I love meeting once a month and catching up with old friends and getting insights and thoughts that help me learn and grow. I hope my girls have a love of reading like Tom and I do. It’s a priceless gift to have.constant-princessWe are reading this book this month and it has sucked me in like no other! I highly recommend it.
If you are participating in the 52 Blessing project – leave a comment and I’ll add you to my list. I would also love to come read your blessing xoxo.

6 comments:

Jenifer said...

I love that picture of you and your girls! So beautiful! And I'm intrigued by the book. If you own it I would love to borrow it!

uniquelynat said...

i am doing it. maybe i need to add another since i only did one and this is week 2....maybe during the week

Megan said...

I have read that book and enjoyed it so much I made my sisters read it.
did you read the other Boleyn girl? way better than the movie.
Thank you for your Christmas card, it was beautiful and I felt so honored to receive one.

Allyson said...

I love you! Your the best! Thanks for including me...

Stephanette said...

I joined in this year. I forgot yesterday, so I added my two today. Have a Happy Monday.

Anny said...

I have loved watching your adoption experience. Your birth moms are truly a blessing and so our your daughters.