Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve

It’s the end of 2009 and what better way to end the year than a tip from little 'ol’ me!
Tonight we went to a movie and I went prepared. I didn’t want to miss out on any part of the movie if I had to excuse myself to use the ladies room – you know what I mean.
That big soda you have sitting next to you that you sip on all night as you watch. Then BAM! You gotta go but don’t want to leave? Can’t miss a minute?!
Well now you can!
I downloaded RUNNPEE.COM on my phone and it gave me the precise moment I could get up and run to the ladies room. Actually it gave me several and even told me how long I had. I could even take my phone with me and read the dialogue that was happening while I was gone. Their slogan is:
“Helping Your Bladder Enjoy The Movies As Much As You Do”
Can you believe that? We are so spoiled and ingenious at the same time.
♥I’m now off to think of my word for 2010 – read here for more info, or my side bar on my past words

♥Start the 52 Blessing Project up again (if any of you are interested. Details coming soon),
♥Write my December thankful thoughts,
♥Do a blog catch-up on birthdays, Christmas and other things. I’m so behind!
Happy New Year!

Looking forward to 2010!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Oh my goodness...what will they come up next?! so funny. Happy New Year!

Grandma T. said...

Was there a big crowd in the restroom? Or don't the other movie goers know about this available service?

Webb Family said...

I guess I should just read more!

Anny said...

hilarious Cara - I can just see it.