Thursday, January 13, 2011

12 on the 12th January

I am so excited to start over this year.  I started late last year so I didn't get all 12 months.  We won't talk about October when all my pictures disappeared off my phone while I was on vacation and I lost all my 12 on the 12th pictures in Missouri.  Sad day.  A new year, a new start and I'm ready!

1.    Cassidy has made the honor roll twice this year!  We are so proud of her and she's proud of herself which is even better!  This is the first year she has made the honor roll at school.  Next quarter she's trying for the Principals list!
2.    Signing Cassidy's agenda.  No signature = no recess!
3.    After the kids left for school I crawled back into bed for a little while before I had to go to work.  I've been fighting a cold all week and it has finally hit me hard!
4.    My ugly make-up bin.  I like to have my make-up neat and orderly in a drawer...but with two girls who always seem to take stuff out of my bin I have to be able to put it up on my top shelf in my closet.
5.    Mindy brought me lunch at work - Pita Jungle (our fav) and we planned her upcoming party and my word for the year.  Nothing work related of course!  Good thing my boss likes me.
6.    The new Dutch door is almost done!  Another coat of paint and it will be ready for the reveal.  I'm so excited!!!
7.    Our house numbers.  I keep thinking I'm going to change them and then I think..."but why?"
8.    This is a bird feeder I got in Jamesport MO when we went.  It's been so cold and gray here I thought the birds might like it.
9.    Cassidy doing her homework after school.
10.  Abby at gymnastics around the corner.  It was crazy hair day but I thought this picture turned out better.
11.  The oranges on our trees are almost ready.  I'm hoping the freeze hasn't effected too many of them.  I love the orange against the dark green leaves.
12.  Tom's new hobby.  Put him in the YM and the mountain man in him has come out in full force!  I love that he's cleaning and fixing his gun in his suit (after work).  This is soooo Tom. 

I'm linking up with Amy HERE

3 comments:

Lee Currie said...

What a great day. Love the idea of no signature/no recess. And the gun cleaning in a suit? Hoot!

Hannah said...

These posts are so fun! I love seeing a day into everyone's life. Your orange trees are dreamy! What a fun thing to have in your yard.

amy gretchen said...

an orange tree around here would not last long.

put our husbands in the YM and they turn into boys. lol

love your bird feeder.

Sorry you had some set backs last year, but i'm so so glad you are doing it again.