Tuesday, January 9, 2007

A Super Day!

O.K. can I just tell you how much I LOVE "The New Adventures of Old Christine" It is SO FUNNY!!!! I laugh right out loud! I mean, I giggle, I smile and I laugh out loud!!! The best part is, I do all of this while watching it by myself!!! Tom won't watch it with me because he get's too embarrassed. He can't watch any kind of show/movie where the person puts themselves in embarrassing situations. He's funny! Everything is so funny! In fact I am still smiling while typing this.

Today was such a great day! Josie came and cleaned my house after 3 weeks. Man was it dirty! I even tried to keep on top of it. I guess I should have tried harder. Then we went to lunch for my birthday. I love that we do this every year in January. It's less hectic and much more enjoyable than trying to squeeze one more thing into December! It was the funnest lunch. Good thing it wasn't busy because I think we were there for 2 1/2 hours! I have the best friends in the world! After that Mindy and Monica and I walked around Target till we had to get the kids at the bus. Who doesn't love killing time at Target. Good times!!!!!!

After school we came home and Cassidy got to go to Activity Days. She is getting so big! It took some convincing (it's only her second time) but she went without too much grief. When I picked her up she didn't want to go home so that is GREAT!!!
All in all it was a super day! It makes the HUGE pile of laundry sitting on my couch in my bedroom seem almost fun to deal with. I guess I'll try watching "Christine" again tomorrow to boost my spirits!
(I'll post a picture of our lunch when Brooke sends it on over!)

No comments: