Wednesday, May 9, 2007

new blogging buddies

Last night I went to bunko with Brooke and her "posse" of awesome friends! I had so much fun, I can't even begin to tell you. They were so nice and friendly and fun. We laughed and talked until 1AM! Yep, I'm a tired girl today. Thanks Brooke for the invite, I'll be your sub anytime!

I wanted to post some of these new friends cute blogs.

Crazy Mama

I believe in miracles

Bridget

Jellybean Babies
Reilly your blog is looking great for being less than 12 hours old! Music and everything - WOW!

Happiness is?

We talked all night about blogging,blogging and blogging! It was FUN!!!!!
Thanks for the ideas. Always fun to learn something new!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun! Everyone loved you, how could they not. Thanks again.

Lindsey said...

It was so fun getting to know you last night. I love your blog. We should play together outside of bunko.

Bridget and Dustin said...

It was great getting to know you at bunko. Now I feel like I know you to comment on your blog!