Monday, June 25, 2007

Fun in the Car


The other night at book club the girls were talking about camp and how funny the 4th year girls skit was. They did a spoof of the Sons of Provo song, "Love me but don't show me". I had to go buy the CD because the way they were talking and singing it HAD to be funny.
IT IS!!!!!!!
I laughed all the way home from Cassidy's piano lessons (30 min) This is a good buy. I guess the movie wasn't that funny but the CD is a hit with the teenagers, and since I still think of my self as a teenager/young adult then I guess this is why I think it's funny too!
So if you/your kids are in need of some fun in the car.......go get yourself a copy!
Here is the chorus:
Love me, but don't show me.
I want our wedding night to be right.
Miss me, but don't kiss me.
If we start to makin' out girl,
You won't be wearin' white.

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

too funny! i think i saw this ! and it was funny, totally dorky but still funny! nice chorus!

onehm said...

Nice. How funny!

Webb Family said...

i have never heard of this, i will have to go it. it sounds funny!

Lindsey said...

that is hilarious!!

Meg said...

I love this CD too! I work out to it, it's on my Ipod ... I am a dork though! I have to admit that I have been blog stalking you for a while. I am a friend of Courtney oram's. I Love your Blog! love all your links they have become my favorite too!