Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Do you need an Eclipse moment????

Go look at this amazing Utube video and the book will come alive right before your eyes!!! Seriously, who ever made this is BRILLIANT!!! Way too much time on their hands, but they've got talent! I love every single character they chose. Better than what I imagined!

I don't remember where I found the link so if I snaked it off someones blog and I'm not giving credit please forgive me. My mind has turned to mush tonight.

So enjoy and let me know what you think will happen in book four. Marriage and becoming a vampire? Or, Bella choosing Jacob and having a semi-normal werewolf life. Oh the decisions one must have to make!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow Cara, that was amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Lizzy said...

You are right someone has way too much time on there hands, but that was fun for me to watch:) I can't wait for book 4 to come out! Thanks for sharing!

Webb Family said...

I love this video and totally agree with you about the characters. I'm rooting for Edward but you never know!

Lindsey said...

i could watch that over and over again. i stole it from you book club blog. i want her to marry edward and life happily everafter as a bloodsucker!! that sounds so silly....

idahohubers said...

Thanks for the nice blogger award! I love keeping up with your happenings. Next time I visit it won't seem like I've missed so much. I wish I could convince my fam. to blog too. I left an embarassing memory under Jens blog about Kyle and Neal. Your story made me laugh. It's funny what we say at the most inopertune (sp) times! It all sounds like something that would happen to me too. I think part of being a 'Wilson girl' is having a big mouth. Can I say that with out offending us all? hee hee. Maybe Amy is exempt. Congrats on the camera too!

Stie: My Favorite Things said...

Okay, glad it's not just me that's OBSESSED! I can't get enough of those books...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for your kind words. You, my dear, are welcome to de-lurk any time!

Dancin Queen said...

Ooooh. I just stayed up all night reading that book last night. So addicting. Loved the video. Thanks for sharing.

Dancin Queen said...

Cara--
I'm having book club at my house on Wednesday and we're discussing it. Do you have any fun ideas for me?