Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Done with...............

Eclipse...............I didn't want it to end!!!!!

I loved, loved, loved it! I savored every chapter. Yes, I am still loyal to Edward. I did not make the switch and fall in love with Jacob. Even though my heart is sad for him. Funny how I have been in situations like that in the past. It's always so hard to choose and know for sure you are choosing the right one.

I'm excited for Saturday's book signing. I have never been to one before and I can't wait to see if we are the only "old ladies" there! (wink) Although I highly doubt it! I'll be sure and take lots of pictures and blog about all of it.

For now, anyone have a good book to read?

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

yay! about the book signing! lucky! and i am almost completely obsessed with this book! and the author almost to the point of stalking ! weird i know! but i want to be her friend! maybe could get her to let me pre-read her 4th book and midnight sun!! i am obsessed! ! so glad you are finished ! so did it kill you the never did the deed? I could have died! DIED! can;t wait to read # 4 and this is when i am bummed she (Stephenie) is mormon. because i seriously wanted them to get it on! sad but true!

Webb Family said...

I'm so happy you finished! I'm sad I can't go to the signing. I couldn't get enough of it either and I love Edward still but feel bad for Jacob too. We are getting together Friday night to discuss the book if you want to come, let me know.

Erin said...

I haven't read it yet so I'm glad there weren't any spoilers in your blog. I am looking forward to reading it though. Have fun at the book signing, wish I were going with you!

Lizzy said...

I was kinda sad when i started because i coulnd't get way into it-then I got to about page 250 and I got sucked in. I can't wait finish it-hope i do tonight. I can't wait to see pictures from the book signing :)

Janet Thornton said...

I read Eclipse in 2 days. About 1/3 through I realized there were 3-4 potential endings! This was not as predictable as I thought, there were some surprises. I loved reading them - thanks for getting me into it Cara.

Lindsey said...

ok so you need to come to dinner with us on friday night. i emailed brooke about when and where. i need to get your email address to send you an official invite. hope you can come