Sunday, August 5, 2007

Fortunes


We love eating at Pei Wei. It's my favorite Chinese food around!

I love the : Pei Wei Spicy and the Sweet & Sour Chicken.
Tom and the girls and I usually share these with some Lettuce Wraps and we are full and happy!
The best part is opening our fortune at the end of our meal. Isn't it funny how no matter what fortune you get it can apply to you? The other night when we ate there was no exception!
Here are our fortunes:
Tom - You are faithful in the execution of any public trust.
(um, that's what he does for a living!)
Me - You create enthusiasm around you.
(Tom said, "That's exactly you!")
Cassidy - Others will be impressed with your generosity.
(She is the most giving girl I know!)
Abby - You have the fine capacity for the enjoyment of life.
(So true! She is Happy Abby after all!)
What is your favorite place to eat?
Can you remember any of your fortunes?

6 comments:

Erin said...

We love Pei Wei too! No fortunes memorable enough to mention sadly. We should go together sometime.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i love to eat a PF changs and other Chinese food places, i had a fortune in my wallet for years but can't remember it now. I like changs chicken and honey battered chicken. oh and I love sweet and sour chicken other places but not PF changs. odd i know. fun post!

Crazymamaof6 said...

we always add in bed after the fortune, for a little adult humor. but not when the kids are around. still so funny!

onehm said...

Sooooo fun! We love Pei Wei's too, we just hardly ever get over there!

Webb Family said...

I love Pei Wei too!! I love their chopped chicken salad-yummy! That is so funny that they all applied to each of you. I tried to look at the book club blog but couldn't get in. I can't wait to get my book tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new wallpaper.
Brandi