Thursday, August 16, 2007

Had a fun day today.

Got Cass off to school then did my chores. Got Amberly ready for school and headed out the door to look for the impossible find of the year. I want a 3 tier wire basket that sits on the counter of my girls bathroom to put hair stuff in.

Bottom basket -ribbon,
middle basket - headbands,
and top basket - clips.
Right now I have two drawers that are too full and we can't find anything! I saw this cute idea in the new BHG mag and I am on a mission to organize all that blasted hair stuff!

I then went on another mission with Monica looking for iron on transfer paper for our Eclipse shirts. Oh are they cute!!! I can't wait to take a picture of us in them!!!

Then I went to Brooke's and got my hair cut. I love it! She always does a great job. She gave Amberly a trim (because she was begging!) and now her bangs have finally grown out so her hair is all the same length! Yipee!! Yahoo!! It looks soooooo cute!! Thanks a million Brooke!

Then we headed over to Monica's to finish the shirts. There was such a huge dust storm we couldn't see 10 ft in front on us! In California we had fog, here we have dirt. It was quite the storm! No rain though - drats!

It was a good Thursday, hot....but good.

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

way fun day! have you looked in tender heart treasure catalog? or real deals? the catalog is on my side bar. and so is real deals! they have some cute fun things like that. tiered basket you want.

can't wait to see your shirts! i am so jealous!

and way fun on the haircut and yay Amberly! having all one length hair! whahoo!

Webb Family said...

It was fun having you come over and hang out. I'm glad you are enjoying your hair cuts!
I wasn't kidding when I said you can have my basket I'm not using it.
I can't wait to see the t-shirts!!!
I'm sure they will be sooo cute!

Lisa Huber said...

I love busy days especially if they include a good shopping hunt and a fresh haircut!

onehm said...

Can't wait to see the pics of the new bathroom organization. I will have to copy...I never know what to do with all the hair stuff. You are so creative!

Lindsey said...

i bet your shirts will be awesome. i am so jealous about your book signing today, have fun!!