Friday, August 3, 2007

new look, same old me!

My brother Matt came over and helped me spruce up my blog. It was so fun having him here and I learned a ton! He's very computer savvy and I'm his little prodigy! I hope someday I'm as good on the computer as he is!

I got the paper from: shabby miss jenn designs

There is so many fun sites out there with such cute paper kits! I'm sure I could have found even cutier paper but it was 3am and I got tired of looking. I found one called : little miss green thumbs. Almost got that one just because of the name!

A special thanks to my brother Matt, Lizzy for giving me the idea and sending me the directions and Brooke, Lindsay and Julie for letting me pop into their blogs for help with the whole html thing! I couldn't have done it without you!

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

K- I love it!! It really is so cute and so you! That is super nice your brother was able to help you (I love computer savvy people)

Crazymamaof6 said...

so cute ! way to go! on the template! and i love your comments section words too! love it!

Erin said...

So cute! I should get Lizzy to help me do it too.

Lindsey said...

so cute, love it!

Webb Family said...

It turned out so cute!!! What a super brother you have and it fits with your banner perfect. Thanks for the fun day at your house!

onehm said...

Love the new look! So adorable.