Monday, October 1, 2007

New Fall Look

Still working on the new look for the blog. I have been inspired by many who are in the fall spirit. (probably because they live someplace where there is a "fall") so I thought I would put my digi-scrap info I learned to work and come up with something new. However................

I am remembering why I don't scrapbook:
A: It takes a lot of time
B: I'm not confidant enough to know if I'm making anything good
C: I am great at copying but when it comes to making something out of thin air I draw a blank.
D: Did I mention that it takes a lot of time?

So all you talented, crafty, full of wisdom ladies, help a girl out and tell me what I should do different on these papers and such!?!?

Questions:
How do you do tear the paper?
Is it an action?
Do you have to download something?

Blog banner created using: shabby miss jenn designs, cherrywood farm scrapbook kit

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your fall blog. our fall still hasn't started yet. hopefully soon.
Brandi

Crazymamaof6 said...

this is dang fabulous! totsally fall-ish and nice use of the drop shadow! it looks great! can't wait to see you at bunko tonight! yay! it will be delightful!

Jennifer said...

AH How I wish we had fall here. At least it's under 100 degrees, right??

lindsey said...

i am loving your new fall stuff!! love your topper. you and i are gonna have to get together cause i am having a hard time with my elements. it looks like you are a pro.

wish i new how to help you, i have no clue what i am doing.

Lizzy said...

LOVE the new fall look! Looks awesome!!

Dancin Queen said...

Gorgeous! Wish I lived closer so you could teach me!

Melody said...

Nice blog! How do you get your page to look like this?! I'm so new at this and after seeing your page think maybe I better just stick to email :)

THE Bridesmaid said...

LOVE the new fall look!

Shanna said...

Cara! I know NOTHING and I mean NOTHING about digi-scrapping but I just wanted to say how cute I think your new look is! And I LOVVVVVVVE the banner! It's totally you! Love yer guts!

Webb Family said...

It looks so great! Just that you take the time to figure it out amazes me!

The Reed Family said...

Your banner is soo adorable, Cara Jane! I so love it! Have a blast in Hawaii!

onehm said...

The banner is fabulous!! LOVE IT! You got skills, girl! And I love the coordinating paper too. Cute kit!

I hope you have a blast in Hawaii. Wish you needed a personal photographer all week. I would have volunteered!

The paper tear is an action, I believe, but I also got a freebie that does the same thing, just not as easily as an action. I'll tell you about it when I talk with you next!!