Friday, November 2, 2007

OK here are the MANY, MANY pictures from Halloween. Since we are the "dress-up" queens over here I never quite know what the girls are going to be until the last minute. That is kind of hard since we do NOT have a lot of the fun accessories that go along with each and every costume. I got Cassidy to narrow down three costumes she wanted to wear and for months Abby said she was going to be Cinderella. Party #1 comes and what do you know....she changes her mind and wants to be Snow White. (she's a girl what can I say). Lucky for me I had everything for that one. Everything turned out great, the girls were happy, I was sad I missed the parties but thankful for great friends who took the girls. I'd have to say it was a "Happy Halloween!"
These pictures are of party #1 - a witch and Snow White







6 comments:

Dancin Queen said...

You are the dress up queens! Can I come raid your closet next year? =) It will be easy, since you're going to move in next door, right?

Jennifer said...

WOW! They look awesome! Abby is the real deal... seriously. I won't say that for Cassidy (it's not as sweet!) but her make up is FANTASTIC!

SuperCoolMom said...

that is fabulous! love her make-up and they both look so great! you did great even being sick!

Webb Family said...

They look so good and I love that they were something different every night!

idahohubers said...

I'm glad you are OK. I love the pics of the Halloween festivities. You've given me good ideas for next year, and the year after that and after that!

CindyLou said...

Cara Jane! I'm sorry you were so sick and missed out on your parties! Your girls looked GREAT -- despite having a sick mom! You're amazing - you do incredible things even when you're deathly ill! Wish I were closer so that I could have brought some warm soup over! I'm glad you are feeling better, though! :o)