Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Don't-cha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me

What did I do in my spare time yesterday?? When on down to the MAC guy (yes, I said guy and the above picture is to prove it) to have my make-up done. He had make-up on so I thought, "hey, you must know what're doing?!?" Mindy got me a gift card and a make over for my b-day (I should say b-month since I'm still raking it in over here)
What do you think? I have to say that he put sooo much make-up on me that I could cut it with a knife. I guess that's why the stars look like their faces are so perfect. They have 10 lbs of base to hide any and all flaws!
This is the face I made when I examined my face on a closer level. Holy Wow! There's a years worth of make-up on my face all in one day!! (If you know me I am not a huge make-up person. Although I am getting better about putting it on when I go into public. If I didn't have to (old age and all) I wouldn't wear any make-up ever!

I did like the eye make-up and bought all 3 colors he put on my eyes. I might go back for the liner. However, did you see me lips. Of course you DID!! How could you not. They are HUGE!!! It looks like he injected them with some kind of magic potion. No, he just put the liner on the outside of my already big lips and then put 3 kinds of lipstick/gloss on the inside! I looked like Lisa Rinna and it wasn't pretty!


Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

lindsey said...

i really love the eye shadow and the shade of lipstick is very pretty on you, too bad it takes 3 shades to get it like that. don't you love how they get you...

Lizzy said...

MAC guys always make me laugh. you look great! You have GREAT lips!!

Dancin Queen said...

Dang, girl! I wish I was hot like you!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend your eyes look amazing ! Your skin flawless but have you been able to get all the lipgloss, lipstick, lipshine, lipbase, and lipliner off yet ? Luv ya, KT

Andrea said...

Your eyes look amazing! (even w/o the makeup cuz your pic on your sidebar is totally cute!)

crystal said...

Woot-woooo! I happen to think Lisa Rina's lips are hot! Ok. So this isn't a "run to the grocery store" look....but for date night--yowza! Did your man see you and give you smooches???

THE Bridesmaid said...

I like your eye makeup! And you don't have to lie about your lips...you got collagen injections for your birthday, didn't you? :)

Crystal Star said...

I actually like the lips, but I'm a from a long line of proud big-lipped women- HA!

Are those your real eyelashes? AMAZING! I bet your girls thought you were a princess! Your eye color is always shocking. So have you read bookclub? I'm done and the "memory keeper" always has pale eyes as a sign of capacity I think. So when I read it they were your eyes to me.

Should I be pruning those roses majorly this month? I can't remember. Did you get my author email?

Stie: My Favorite Things said...

Those Mac guys may look like freaks, but they do know how to do the makeup. You look beautiful! I want to go and get that exact look. I really like it!

onehm said...

Girl,
YOU LOOK HOT! Loving the eyes!
;o)


....HOT!

AddiEphriaMom said...

WOW! could i say it again.....WOW! I think that NO woman needs that much make-up to look pretty. ammon didn't even recognize you! the eyes...beautiful. and i thought (visible) lip liner was not the fashion thing right now....hmmmmmm

you are beautiful no matter what cara!!!!!

Jennifer said...

you know, the MAC GUY is generally my favorite. how is it that a man would be SO GOOD at make up? Your eyes look AWESOME!