Monday, January 14, 2008

Fun New Things.

I have been playing around with my blog tonight. Everyone fell asleep around here before 9pm which NEVER happens. I should be cleaning and organizing but.........I stumbled upon a new fun blog and have been updating and learning new things for the past TWO HOURS!!!

hee-hee soooo much fun!!

Go visit Moms Who Blog and you'll be having lots of fun too!
Thanks Alice Gunther for visiting my blog so I could find yours. Love it!!


Can you guess what I did that was new???

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Ok the first thing I noticed is - you added your name/signature & you put borders around your lists of links. Am I right? What else did you do?

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok loving the signature! share the wealth please! how fun is that. OH and i tagged you for an archive meme,check out my blog for the rules!

Alice Gunther said...

My pleasure, believe me!

:) :) :)

And thank you!