Sunday, January 13, 2008

52 Blessings #2


This week I am so very thankful for my wonderful friends.


I have been looking through all my pictures and I'm sad to say that there isn't one with all of us in the same picture! I am blessed to have a dozen of the very best friends any girl could wish for! It's nice to know that I have the love and support from so many smart, talented, caring and fun girls who inspire and uplift me daily. I love them even more after they threw me a surprise birthday party at book club. And boy was I suprised!

Thanks, Lee, Aimee, Mindy, Lori, Monica, Tracy, Michelle,
Angie, Janae, Christi, Lisa, Brooke and Crystal!

I'm also blessed with friends both new and old and near and far who I look up to and cherish daily. My life is very full with the friendships I have and that is what I feel most blessed by.

****

"To know another, and to be known by another—that is everything."
Florida Scott-Maxwell

****

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." - Donna Roberts

****

"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships." - Abraham Lincoln

****

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen."

(if you know me...you know that's true!)

15 comments:

Andrea said...

Those look like fun pictures! That's awesome you have so many great friends!!

cindylou said...

I'm so grateful to have you as on of my friends! You are such a cutie, Cara! I love you!

Crazymamaof6 said...

OK so fun! and yes that is too true of you! I feel like we are great friends. and i have seen you what? like 4 times ever in real life! HUGS! glad your surprise party was fun! you do have some fabulous friends! how fun is that?? loving your blessings project!

onehm said...

Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life...

Cara, I'm so glad that we have met and that I can be your blog-and-a-little-more-friend!
You are an inspiration!!

Thanks for starting this fun idea!

Lizzy said...

it doesn't surpise me that you have so many friends (everyone wants to your friend including me :)) How fun for you to have so many people (friends) in your life.

ps i liked your quotes so much i went searching for some for my blessing this week-so yeah, i copied you :)

Erin said...

I feel blessed to have you as my friend. How fun that you had a surprise party at book club!

Laurie said...

What fun photos! Looks like you truly are blessed with a great group of friends.

carrie & troy keiser said...

Friends are a TRUE treasure! and it looks like you've got some great ones! :)

Tiffany said...

What a great thing to be grateful for! I love your blog and I'm grateful that you and Lizzy convinced me to start blogging! You're awesome Cara!! Love ya!

Jenifer said...

I'm so glad you are my friend! You always make me smile with your fun attitude! I just want you to know how much I appreciate you!

Webb Family said...

I feel so blessed to just be part of your list of friends! Love ya! I need to get your book from you so I can finish it up!

natalielange said...

friends are the best! great post. just like everyone else that has posted- i am glad that we are friends! you are so much fun! thank you for always brightening my day.

Crystal Star said...

Cara-
You are the real friend. That's why everyone thinks they are your best friend :)

You'll have to take a photo of the fun gift and post it when you get it back.

Nikki said...

Friends are the best! I miss so many of you in AZ! But I'm making new friends here in UT as well! Good friends are hard to find! It looks like you have quite the list!

Nikki said...

p.s. Did you love that toilet paper head dispenser or what! I swear, if I keep getting colds like this one I'm going to have Chad rig me one of those babies!