Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Look for Cara's Cottage

I had so much fun working on my new blog banner and tabs. I have to tell you it wasn't a hard thing to do - just time consuming. I did use PSE and I downloaded some new fonts from Fonts for Peas. Thanks Crazy Mama for the info. It worked great!

I got the new blog banner and side tabs from SMJ designs. This site is by far and away my favorite digi-scrap place to shop. Maybe I'm little lazy but I love how they have kits that all you need to do is add a picture and some wording. I LOVE that! I just don't have the talent or patience to be a major scrapbooker. I love all the fun things they have on this site. You will have to go and check it out.

I am looking for some digital letters that I can download. I don't want to buy a whole kit just some fun letters and fonts to use on different projects. Anyone have any info on this? I would love anything you could send my way.



11 comments:

Erin said...

Cara, it looks so cute! I seriously need to have you come teach me about photoshop. I have no idea what I am doing.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Wow! It looks awesome. You did a fantastic job!

Amz said...

Wow! This looks so great! I wish I knew how to do this! Where did you learn? Is there a site I could go to learn about it? Love the change!

Webb Family said...

It turned out so cute, you are so talented!

*katie said...

Thanks for the tip on Fonts for Peas. There are so many cute handwritten fonts there:)

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo it is fabulous! love love it! and you were so speedy about it! i'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look. I think it fits you perfectly! Cheerful, fun, and cozy.

Andrea said...

WOW! Your blog looks so beautiful!! I found those pea fonts a while back, totally LOVE them!! I love all the new updates to your blog!!! Simply FABULOUS!!!

Nikki said...

I love the header the most! I want to change mine but don't have PSE....I guess I need to invest in that product huh? Thanks!

Cindy Reed said...

I LOVE your new blog look! It's so springy! I think mine needs an overhaul! Will you do it for me? :o)

Andrea said...

Ok just getting caught up on your blog. Haven't been reading very many blogs lately. But I always love your blog, so I was sad I got behind checking yours. Still love your springy look!

Have a great day :)