Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Look for Cara's Cottage

I had so much fun working on my new blog banner and tabs. I have to tell you it wasn't a hard thing to do - just time consuming. I did use PSE and I downloaded some new fonts from Fonts for Peas. Thanks Crazy Mama for the info. It worked great!

I got the new blog banner and side tabs from SMJ designs. This site is by far and away my favorite digi-scrap place to shop. Maybe I'm little lazy but I love how they have kits that all you need to do is add a picture and some wording. I LOVE that! I just don't have the talent or patience to be a major scrapbooker. I love all the fun things they have on this site. You will have to go and check it out.

I am looking for some digital letters that I can download. I don't want to buy a whole kit just some fun letters and fonts to use on different projects. Anyone have any info on this? I would love anything you could send my way.



11 comments:

Erin said...

Cara, it looks so cute! I seriously need to have you come teach me about photoshop. I have no idea what I am doing.

Holly said...

Wow! It looks awesome. You did a fantastic job!

Amz said...

Wow! This looks so great! I wish I knew how to do this! Where did you learn? Is there a site I could go to learn about it? Love the change!

Webb Family said...

It turned out so cute, you are so talented!

Katie said...

Thanks for the tip on Fonts for Peas. There are so many cute handwritten fonts there:)

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo it is fabulous! love love it! and you were so speedy about it! i'm impressed.

Brandi said...

Love the new look. I think it fits you perfectly! Cheerful, fun, and cozy.

Andrea said...

WOW! Your blog looks so beautiful!! I found those pea fonts a while back, totally LOVE them!! I love all the new updates to your blog!!! Simply FABULOUS!!!

Nikki said...

I love the header the most! I want to change mine but don't have PSE....I guess I need to invest in that product huh? Thanks!

cindylou said...

I LOVE your new blog look! It's so springy! I think mine needs an overhaul! Will you do it for me? :o)

Andrea said...

Ok just getting caught up on your blog. Haven't been reading very many blogs lately. But I always love your blog, so I was sad I got behind checking yours. Still love your springy look!

Have a great day :)