Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Dirty Little Secret...............

I cleaned out my car.

It was beyond disgusting.

I finally had take the plunge because I was turning right and my delicious Diet Dr. Pepper went flying across the seat and exploded all over the front passenger side of the car.
Ice and soda EVERYWHERE!!!!
So I dropped Abby off at school and spent my precious 2 hour window at the car wash.
Yippee for ME!!! (can you hear my sarcasm?)
So I took detailed notes as to what I took out of the car
minus the trash
and am now sharing them with all of you.
This is of course to make YOU feel better because I am such white trash! ÜÜÜ
Are you ready?????
1 towel
1 dress
6 pairs of Abby's shoes
1 pair of Cassidy's shoes
1 roll of paper towels
1 beach bag filled with more towels & sunscreen
1 laundry basket
2 sets of tissue paper
1 cyber power qwest thing (I have no idea what it is or where it came from),
1 highlighter in yellow
7 Barbies with 3 extra outfits,
4 polly pockets and 1 extra outfit
1 polly pocket bicycle
11 pencils
2 head bands
3 hair bows
1 flower
3 water bottles 1/2 empty
2 sippy cups
1 glass with a pink straw in it
1 pkg graham crackers
1 DVD player (which now has soda all over it)
2 homework pages
3 old frames
2 new frames
1 plate stand
1 scale
1 purse w/ money (Abby's)
1 purse w/o money (mine)
1 power cord
2 flower foam frames from Jill's Bday party
1 surfboard necklace
***BTW this does NOT include everything that normally stays in the car. i.e. CD's, baby wipes, sunglasses, car seat, hand sanitizer, etc.****
So there you have it. Cara's car real and raw. There's no holding back. You get the whole truth and nothing but the horrible, disgusting whole dirty truth!


15 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

love your list! seriously even your stuff in the car sounds fabulous!
i had to GOL at the 7 Barbies. and all the polly pockets! and All of Abby's shoes.you can tell who spends more time with you in your car! too fun! you totally don't wanna know what's in my car! i don't wanna know myself. it's that bad.

Anny said...

So, so funny! I love how everything is so girly. My car consists of dirty-stinky boy stuff, along with the girly stuff and food, garbage and crumbs. Funny because we don't eat in our car. (ha ha) I have to say you are very daring. I would never reveal what I find in my car.

Bits Of Becca said...

Loved the list! You did inspire me and I half cleaned out my car as well today. I have no idea what I brought in, but it did take about 4 trips with arms full.

andrea j said...

LOL! At least your kids will never be bored on car trips :)

Webb Family said...

So sorry about the pop I hate trying to get that out! I thought I had a lot of stuff in my car. I bet it feels great!

Kimmurs said...

I dont feel so bad about my car !!!

The Prince Family said...

ha ha! you always make me laugh. your car sounds a lot like mine used to. Now, i have made it a goal to start putting everything away every day. so annoying to do because it take my precious time BUT it feels so nice to get into a non-cluttered car. :)

Jennifer said...

You crack me up!

Lori said...

Wowzer! That's always the best feeling to have the car all cleaned. Too bad it doesn't last very long. Enjoy.

Tracey said...

I've been lurking on your blog for a couple of weeks now. I just wanted to say hi and I'm glad someone else's car gets that bad.

pam said...

Ok, that is too funny. I feel a little better about my truck now.

See you in Cali!!!

Crystal Star said...

WOW! and 6 pairs of Abby's shoes, not 6 shoes equalling 3 pairs? I don't know if my girls have that many. Of course I'm remembering she's a flip flop girl right? Too funny and we need these disclosures sometimes because lets face it, it makes me feel better to know your car was disgusting too (at times) :)

Kathryn said...

he he. I loved this post. You always make me smile. I think it would be safe to say what my friend claims she does, that is you use your car as an oversized purse! :)

sara said...

funny how much stuff we can accumulate without even realizing it...i loved that you had a scale in there...

Amz said...

This is so great knowing other people's cars can end up like this too! Thanks for being so real!