Sunday, May 18, 2008

Week 19

(Kurt,Me, Matt, Joey 11/03)
I'm thankful for my brothers.
My life wouldn't be complete without them.
We all live very close and don't spend enough time together because life seems to get in the way, but when we do get together we are all the best of friends!
I can't believe we have 10 kids between us - that is just crazy!
Aren't we still teenagers?
I think they are so
smart,
talented,
funny,
handsome,
thoughtful,
trustworthy,
brave............
well you get the point!

(Gary, Mike, Elena, Tom, Dave the oldest is not pictured 4/08)

I'm also very grateful Tom has such great siblings. (Dave is missing from this picture - sorry Dave!) He is lucky to have them and so am I. When I got married I had 3 brothers. Now I have 7 brothers and 7 sisters. I think that is just the BEST!!!! I always wanted a big family and now I have one! Ü

9 comments:

Jenifer said...

What a great tribute! I love the pictures. You are lucky to have so many great siblings!

Vidal's Nest said...

What a neat picture. I come from a family of 8 kids. I love big families!

Let Your Hair Down said...

What a good post! I also love my brothers-I have 5 but after getting married and sisters getting married I now have 15 brothers and I love it! I bet they love having you as the big sister. This 52bp is great thanks for starting us all on it.

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome! i love my siblings too! it's so fun to get together. glad yours are close! great blessing this week!

onehm said...

This is one of THE SWEETEST things I have read in so so long.
What a treasure you are to your family and everyone else!!

Anny said...

Your bros are so awesome. They have all grown up and become such handsome men! You are such an great sister, I'm sure they all feel lucky to have you as their big sis!

P.S. Yes we set up Kass' Blog. I called you for a little help. As soon as she gets a couple of posts and thinks it's cute enough she will send out the invites. And yes you are on her list! Silly
I'll call you soon.

Bits Of Becca said...

Siblings are the best!!! It's great you have them so close to you and can see them from time to time.

carrie & troy keiser said...

Love the pictures! Brothers are a great blessing. and so are sisters! I think this was the first blessing I chose, that of siblings! :) Yeah for great in-laws too... ya know brothers and sisters- in law! :)

andrea j said...

So great to have big brothers! I bet you liked being the only girl. I have a neighbor with 1 girl and 3 boys and she says she likes it because she can spoil her one daughter :)

I bet you were glad to get SIL's