Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Brother!

My little brother isn't so little anymore. He is the tallest one in the family, has as many kids as I do, always wears fun glasses with some kind of funky hair growth on his face and is usually the life of the party. His nicknames consist of Joey, J.P., Jones, Hose, Hoser & Uncle Hose. Life sure wouldn't be the same without Joey around. I'm glad you are moving back dude so we can hang out more! Also I want to see those babies a lot more now that you will be close!!!

Happy Birthday Jones!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anny said...

Wow, little Joey has grown up! I bet he doesn't even remember me. I love how you are so close to your brothers. They are all awesome.

Crazymamaof6 said...

happy birthday to your bro! FUn nicknames! hope he had a great day!

idahohubers said...

How fun that he'll be closer now. Their baby is SO cute. As many times as I say it it's always true - time flies!