Sunday, August 17, 2008

52 BP Week 33

My Blessing:
Music
What would life be like without music!
It can lift you up
help you out on a long drive
set a romantic mood
put a baby to sleep
make a movie scary
help you feel the spirit
recall memories
make you want to get up and dance
helps you sing a little better (or a lot!)
heal a broken heart
put a smile on your face
bring a tear to your eye
and best of all it's something everyone can enjoy!
Life is better because of music!
(thanks to all you bloggers who let me hang out on your blog just so I can hear your music!)

10 comments:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I totally agree!! I love music too! And Life is better with music!

Lori ~ LL-K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Great blessing! One I chose week back! Love music!

Webb Family said...

I love this blessing!
We love the cd's you have made for us.
I really need to start this again.

Cara said...

testing

Bits Of Becca said...

This is so true! Thanks for putting it all together in this perspective. I'm so glad Heavenly Father gave us music to help us through this crazy world.

raising4boys said...

I love the power of music too!! Great list!

Kendra said...

Music has always been a big part of my life. I would have to agree that music enhances and enriches our lives so much. It is even better when I hear my little children singing all day long. I feel like passing along a love for music is one of the greatest gifts I can give my children.

THE Bridesmaid said...

I do love music & wish it was a talent I could have.

Anny said...

Yes, music is a great blessing! So true about how much we use music in our lives and would miss it if it were gone. Have you seen August Rush? Maybe you posted on it, I can't remember. Great movie!