He got me CS3 - yes he loves me and I love him!Then I downloaded some actions - my dream come true!
Here is the picture of Cassidy all actioned up!
Isn't she just the cutest?!
Did I mention that I love my brother Matt!
Now I'm off to play.
Even though I have to get ready to be Class Chef tomorrow in Abby's class.
Playing on Photoshop is much more fun than anything else on my list!
4 comments:
I'm jealous, I can't wait to learn! Matt? Do you hear that?
Congratulations! There's no turning back now... Have fun! Great picture of Cassidy.
Yay! Hooray for Matt! :o) And Hooray for you that you've got CS3!!
Where do you download actions? I have CS2 and it still makes me a little (okay a lot) frustrated when I try to use it. I guess I need more than 5 minutes at a time to figure it out:) I keep hearing about all these cool actions and I didn't know they were something you could download...
Post a Comment