Friday, September 12, 2008

Where's the Kiddo's

I am behind in posting pictures so I'm doing a little :Blog Catch-up"
I uploaded the pictures I had been taking on my little point and shoot that I keep in my purse. Very random pictures on there - but random sometimes makes great blogging posts!
When I plugged in my little camera there was a bright flash then nothing. The poor thing died. It went towards the light and is no longer. I think I may have to be in search of another point & shoot. Any ideas?
One day I went to find the girls.
They had been playing with there friend Emma for a long time and were very quiet.
As a Mom you know what that means.......trouble.
This is what I found:
Abby stuffed in Cassidy's closet on one of the shelves with pillows,
a blanket and some stuffed animals to keep her company.
Oh but wait......

There's Emma on a different shelf with her pillows.

(notice the pile of stuff on the floor that they had to move so they could fit?)

Then there was the Queen of the Closet.

Miss Cass

On the very top shelf with her pillows, blanket and reading glasses. Notice the poshness of it all.

I say, what ever keeps 'em happy and out of trouble is A-O-K with me!

5 comments:

momof3crazykids-Val said...

That's too cute. Would of never thought to hang out on the shelves of a closet☺

Becca said...

How fun and creative. It's always fun to see what keeps them busy. Did they put the stuff back on the selves when they were done?:)

mjilsteele said...

Cute girls have very fun ideas as they try to secretly keep themselves comfortable. And small spaces are a favorite area to cuddle into. I do love those kids. Love, Mom S.

Tiffany said...

I love it when kids are being kids and having fun imagining. Your girls are so cute... and Cassidy's blanket is VERY posh!

idahohubers said...

Nice one! I loved little spaces like that as kid too. And the other day I walked all over the house looking and calling for the kids. I'd just seen them and then they were gone. It took about 5 minutes to hear their laughter from the blanket closet!