Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Back

We had a GREAT vacation and I can't wait to write all about it. I have taken over 300 pictures on my little point and shoot camera that I want to somehow make into a video. I have lots to do to get back into the swing of real life. I love a good vacation but then it's so hard to get back into daily life!

Here are some of the highlights from our trip:

Holding an alligator that was a big as Abby
Going to one of the top 10 beaches in the USA - Crandon Beach, Key Biscayne Fl
Seeing with my own eyes the waterways of Ft. Lauderdale aka Venice of the Americas
Shopping in St. Thomas
Snorkeling in St. Marteen
Walking the beautiful streets of Puerto Rico
Watching Cassidy Snuba and Abby Snorkel
Tom winning a "ship on a stick" for playing Name that Tune!
Getting my first tan of the season
Eating fresh cut up fruit whenever I wanted-pure bliss
Driving around in a convertible and wanting one for my very own - the girls do too!
Seeing the Burn Notice set and watching them film on location by the water.
Staying in a hotel with the Telemundo Latino Pageant Contestants (all 45 of them!)
Being lazy and not having to worry about cooking for 2 whole weeks!

and best of all: knowing my Aunt Janet is getting better - slowly - but better every day. This is such a blessing.

There is alot more but I'll have to write the details later. I have been keeping a little journal so I could write it all down on the blog. Don't want to forget this trip anytime soon. We sure are lucky Tom has clients all over so we can tag along with him on business trips!

Check back and I'll have all the details!
(sorry about the spelling - I'm on the laptop and i don't have my super duper spell check machine on this thing!)

6 comments:

Jenifer said...

Very fun! Sounds like this was just what the doctor ordered. And I didn't notice any spelling errors;)

Cindy said...

Ooooooh....sounds like the perfect, dreamy vacation! :o) You definitely deserved one!

Webb Family said...

Sounds great!
I can't wai tto hear more. Did you get pictures of Burn Notice!?

Anny said...

Cara, sounds like heaven! I'm glad you are back and I can't wait to see the pictures, especially the one of you holding an alligator - are you crazy?

Becca said...

What a fun, and relaxing trip. I love going on vacation and not having to do anything. Can't wait to see the pictures! Sounds so fun.

The Riggs Family said...

How fun, look forward to the pictures.
It was good to see you at Stake Enrichment, you look great!