Friday, June 19, 2009

Now and Then ♥Cassidy and Jane♥

jane and cass2
jane and cass
gardenviewgottage
(Jill, Jane and Cass 2005?)
I can’t believe I don’t have any old pictures of Cass and Jane. I’m sure I do in the boxes of pictures I have in the closet buried under a mass of stuff. I could only find this one on my computer. They are 10 1/2 and have been best friends since they were 2 1/2 and I didn’t get a digital camera until Abby was about 1. So that explains it – I’m still feeling bad about it. I called Suzanne and she’s on the lookout for a better picture. I started watching Jane about 3 days a week when the girls were 2 1/2. It was a win/win because I made a little money and Cassidy had a friend to play with. Jane is like a second daughter to us and we keep trying to steal her away from John and Suzanne but they won’t let us! (hmmm wonder why?) The top pictures are of the girls last week while they were here for a visit. I totally remember wanting to dress the same as my best friend!! We sure had fun while they were here! Miss you Jane and Jill♥

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun! they look so grown up! love the shirts!

i just found my childhood best friend on FB. seriously so fun. we'd lost touch.