Friday, October 23, 2009

Blah..........

So far, we haven't eaten out. I'm sticking to my goal. I did go buy some smoothie makin' supplies and my kids are excited!

I didn't make the pasta dish last night from my previous post. I went to make it and noticed the bad reviews. So I'm going to make baked ziti instead. The family likes it and I'll just sneak a few extra veggies into it.

This week I'm tired and unmotivated. I've also had a headache since Sunday. I'm thinking my thyroid levels have dropped so I have an appointment next week. It's always something with this dumb body of mine! Ugh!

Tomorrow it's paint all the bedroom furniture day!!! Hopefully I will have after pictures of the girls rooms by then! Fingers crossed xoxo

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Marie said...

So much for being VT partners! We never even had a chance to do it before they take me out of the ward. BOO!

Anny said...

We haven't eaten out for months (besides a date night with Jim here and there). It cut my food bill in HALF! If we can do it, anyone can! The crockpot has become my best friend. Life is too busy to spend hours in the kitchen, as much as I would love to. Good for you - you can do it! The smoothies look yummy, I'm going to try some.

Anny said...

P.S. I hope you are feeling better. I made aprons all week for Brynn's birthday party and I kept wishing you lived closer so we could be crafty together. I can't wait to see the girl's rooms!

Ros said...

I thought it was just me who liked eating out ALL THE TIME... I'm trying too, to eat in, but I'm trying to also pass the baton to the teens... wish me luck!