Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday

Five days till Halloween! What am I going to be? I always wait till the last minute on Tom and my costume. Still trying to think.............

Yesterday we went to get in my car for church and it wouldn't start. We all climbed out and climbed back into Tom's car. We were even still on time! Then we forgot about my car untill I went to go somewhere this morning. Oops. Had to call roadside assistance to come save the day. I love Acura and thier FREE perks! Now I have to take my car down tomorrow for a new battery (free of charge)

I made pretzels today and they turned out much better than last week. I used all white flour that has no nutritional value what-so-ever but they were tasty! So tasty in fact that I had to make two batches. The first batch was gone in seconds. I did some with course salt and some with butter and cinnamon sugar. De-lish! (insert lip smacking now)

I also went out with Lisa on a photo shoot scouting location. We were in search of old barn wood and rustic things. Hard to come by in a big, new city like ours. Have any fun places you want to share with me????

I don't have much to share today. I'm not feeling up to par, not sure why but just not my normal self. Maybe it's the change in the weather that's comming. That always throws this old body out of kilter!

Night ;)

4 comments:

Lynn F. said...

Hey Cara,
Just read your blog and saw that you are looking for rustic locals for your photo shoot. Over fall break we went to Goldfield Ghost Town on the way to Canyon Lake and the whole time we were there I was thinking how fun it would be to take pics there. I especially loved the slanty rust colored barn thing. You can see it on my blog in the post about fall break. Cyndee is standing in front of it. Excuse my poor photography!

Stephanette said...

Oooh was that my pretzel recipe? They look amazing!

I'm impressed. It took me a couple of times to get the them to look like pretzels and less like bread knots.

Stephanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anny said...

Pretzels look yummy. I'll have to try them some time. Hope you're feeling better.