Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dilemma


















(thanks Martha for the picture)

Guess what I found out today?
Tom might not be here for our Thanksgiving feast!
His whole entire family is coming over Wednesday night for dinner and he has school.
SCHOOL!
I can't believe it!
Who has school the night before Thanksgiving?
The ASU MBA Program I guess.
Now don't worry - he's not in trouble.
It's not his fault.
It's my fault.
Bad Cara!
I planned Thanksgiving on Wednesday night so we (and the others) wouldn't have to do two Thanksgivings on Thursday. It actually is my favorite way to fit in two family dinners. And I love doing it at my house on Wed. night. I have all day to clean, cook and prepare. It's lovely.
Bad Cara!
I should have double checked with him about school.
I just didn't think it would be a problem.
Would you?
Jeez!
Now we either have no Husband, Daddy, Brother, Uncle, Son at our dinner or.....
he misses class, misses a quiz and gets a lower grade.
Remember - it's HIS whole family!
Drat!
Bad Cara!!!
I'll let you know what happens.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

DARN IT! that stinks. maybe you could swap families. like do his on thanksgiving instead, and yours tomorrow?

So many STARS so little time! said...

Glad to hear he's coming now. Tom came up last night in our conversation. It went like this, "I don't know what i would do without you". Troy, "sure you do". "Really- no. I wouldn't even know where to start." Troy said, "You'd start by calling Tom Steele". I guess Tom is designated (without consensus) to help me figure out the life insurance and what to do with it. So yeah for Superman Tom to the rescue. I hope I NEVER need him. Happy Thanksgiving.