Friday, November 20, 2009

Well????????

Did you go see it?
What did you think?
Wanna know what I thought?

I had the funnest time ever with an entire movie theater filled with
Moms, sisters, friends and daughters.
My girlfriends and I took up and entire row!
Yep - a whole row!
That's a whole lotta fun I tell you!

Here's my take:
(I posted this on FB - Sorry to repeat)
I love "book" Edward but....
I love "movie" Jacob!!
So does that make me team Switzerland?
Inquiring minds want to know!?!?!

Also - Bella looked a lot better in this movie but she's still annoying!
***I loved it BTW!!!***

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally fun! and i'm so on the same page. i think that makes us Switzerland. which is fine.
loved it too!

uniquelynat said...

LOVED it! we laughed sooo hard.

the funniest thing was listening to all of the other people in the theater make their comments. my favorite one had to be when a little kid behind us leaned over to their parent and said, "is she dead yet?" about when bella was in the water. too funny!

Becca said...

I saw it last night with some girlfriends. It was fun, the crowd wasn't crazy.
I liked Jacob in the book and the movie better, the only reason..... Stone cold body vs warm body...... I liked this movie better than the first (not so cheesy). Can't wait to see the next one.

Zman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anny said...

I loved it! I went with Rhonda and her girls Thursday night at 9:30. So much better than midnight. The whole theater was full of screaming girls, especially when shirts came off. I heard comments like, "rewind it!", "take it off!". So funny. I didn't care for Jacob in the book, in fact he drove me crazy that he did get a clue that she wasn't interest, but Jacob in the movie-WOW. I'm right there with you. Loved it!