I'm going to post my all time favorite turkey recipe I got from my SIL years ago. It's a family favorite and I wouldn't cook a turkey any other way. I'm mainly posting it because every year I print it out and then the next year it's gone and I have to search Bon Appetit for it. It's to save me time and hopefully help a fellow blogger in a bind if they can't fine their favorite turkey recipe. Enjoy!(oh - he is going to be able to come to Thanksgiving after all - yippee!)
Boy is it smelling GOOD around here!!!
What's your favorite Thanksgiving helper?
What's your favorite Thanksgiving helper?
4 comments:
Yum... I can smell it now.
My favorite traditional helpers are my children. Every year they help make everything we eat!! PS I Love my roaster too!!
This year I was in charge of the relish tray- score!!!! I was ready for a break.
Looks yummy
We tried an experiment at my Mom's house 2 years ago: One turkey in the oven and another in the roaster, just to see which turned out more delicious.
The roaster turkey was AWESOME! So moist and juicy! I'm on the prowl for roasters on sale.
xoxo
Thanks for the recipe :)
Post a Comment