Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Cards

Steele Family 1109

blog banner cropped&brushed

I have been at the computer all most ALL day! It’s now 12:40am and I am throwing in the towel. Seriously – you have got to know when to stop!

I couldn’t decide on the family picture or the pictures of just the girls. The family shot was taken on Thanksgiving, very informal, quick and painless for all (including all my brothers and family and me who was taking said photo's). The girls pictures I took today thinking I could mix the two. As you can see the colors don’t match and well……….this is why I have been at the computer all day and night.

Tom liked the family one so I am sending that out in the cards. The girls were too cute to push aside so I made them my new blog banner. We had fun today getting all gussied up and ready for the shoot. Amberly is such a good poser and Cassidy loves to come up with different photo ideas. She's the brains behind the lolly-pop and hot chocolate poses, clever girl! I took her on a shoot with me the other day and she was hilarious! Quite the budding photographer!

I’m giving up and going to bed. Let me know which one you like better. Obviously the blog banner has been “beautified” and the family one has been made into a card but you will have to wait till Christmas to see.

Night♥

9 comments:

Jenifer said...

Oh. My. Gosh!!! So cute! Loooove the banner, wish I was so clever to do something like this! Love them both. That is a great family photo.

Kristi said...

Those are the CUTEST pictures of your girls! Love them!

Susie said...

I haven't been on the blogs for awhile. Oh my gosh how beautiful your card is and I love that you put it as your header. Your girls are dolls, your family beautiful. Happy Holidays to you 4!

Anny said...

I love the girl's pictures too. Cass is very clever! But I agree with Tom, I love getting a picture of the whole family, we want to see you and Tom too! So you ended up with a win, win. Great new banner and darling Christmas cards! E-mail me if you need my new address.

Lori ~ LL-K said...

They are Fabulous!!! I love them!! So cute!

Crazymamaof6 said...

flippin' cute lady! love love love the banner and the cute poses.

idahohubers said...

I love getting the pic of the whole family too. I seem to have a hard time getting a good photo of our whole fam at the right time of year for our cards. Oh well. I adore the pictures of the girls.Your efforts show - it's just perfect!

Think Pink said...

The girls are so beautiful!
I ♥ the new blog header!
Hope you all have the happiest of holidays!
♥Christi

crystal said...

I love them both! You are amazing. I think you found a wonderful compromise on how to utilize the two photos.